- A continent comprising the southern half of the American land mass, connected to North America by the Isthmus of Panama. It includes the Falkland Islands, the Galapagos Islands, and Tierra del Fuego (See also America.).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She quickly picked up enough to address South American partners.
- It was too early to obtain supplies of citrus fruit from Spain and Portugal, but too late in the season for South American produce.
- But for other admirers of South American football there was little to smile about.
Más definiciones de South AmericaDefinición de South America en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.