- Another name for the aurora australis. See aurora.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ceiling near the entrance portrays two spectacular phenomena of southern skies - the Southern Cross and Aurora Australis, the Southern Lights.
- This view of the Aurora Australis, or Southern Lights, which was photographed by an astronaut aboard Space Shuttle Discovery in 1991, shows a spiked band of red and green aurora above the Earth's Limb.
- His current interests include the simulation of light interaction with plants, as well as the dynamic simulation of the Aurora, better known as the Northern and Southern Lights.
Más definiciones de Southern LightsDefinición de Southern Lights en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.