- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For these political reasons, and also because young Sowetans were hungry to see depictions of life as they actually lived it, the show was an electrifying success.
- Before this, Sowetans had to take a 45-minute train ride to the center of Johannesburg to see Christmas lights.
- Through door-to-door campaigns to educate Sowetans on the ills of illegal dumping, we have managed to contain the behaviour.
from So(uth) We(stern) To(wnships).
Más definiciones de SowetoDefinición de Soweto en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.