- A hybrid language combining words and idioms from both Spanish and English: Martinez switched back and forth from English to Spanish to SpanglishMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These people have put down their roots in America, and they're talking to each other all day, every day, in a mixture of Spanish and English called Spanglish.
- She normally only spoke English or Spanglish, never full Spanish.
- Spanish purists are lamenting the rise of Spanglish.
Más definiciones de SpanglishDefinición de Spanglish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.