- 1A native or inhabitant of Spain, or a person of Spanish descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ecuador's 11 million people are descended from Spaniards, Indians, Africans, and other Europeans.
- In the 1560s England was jealous of Spain, because the Spaniards were taking gold and silver from the Americas and the English wanted some of that wealth.
- Recognizing the power of the English fleet, the Spaniards headed back to Spain.
Middle English: shortening of Old French Espaignart, from Espaigne 'Spain'.
Más definiciones de SpaniardDefinición de Spaniard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.