- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have, of course, been guilty of many longer poems, certainly not long poems in the Miltonic sense, in the Spenserian sense.
- Burrow shows how the Virgilian and Ovidian strains are not necessarily at odds in the Spenserian text, and how Ovid is such a key figure.
- First performed and published in 1592, two years after the appearance of the first three books of The Faerie Queene, The Spanish Tragedy represents the theatrical translation of the Spenserian world view.
Definición de Spenser, Edmund en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.