- another name for Chinese New Year.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Chinese New Year is also called Spring Festival and thus the name of the rolls, which are made from rice flour and are pre-cooked.
- A Beijing opera brought out people's dancing spirit in the third Greenwich Chinese Spring Festival.
- Many migrant workers throughout China are now preparing to rejoin their families during the Chinese Spring Festival, which starts in mid-February.
Más definiciones de Spring FestivalDefinición de Spring Festival en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.