- A piano manufactured by the German piano-builder Henry Engelhard Steinway (1797–1871), or by the firm which he founded in New York in 1853.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a re-creation of a historic Steinway concert grand piano that was first exhibited at the New York World's Fair in 1939.
- As part of its 150th anniversary, Steinway & Sons is looking for the oldest Steinway grand piano and upright.
- Amongst its treasures is the monumental Steinway concert grand piano, presented to Wagner by Steinways on the occasion of the first performance of the Ring cycle in 1876.
Más definiciones de SteinwayDefinición de Steinway en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.