(also Stillson wrench)
- A large wrench with jaws that tighten as pressure is increased.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First designated as No. B80 was a heavy duty 18-inch Stillson pattern pipe wrench.
- It took a 4-foot Stillson wrench with the two of you standing on a box out on the cinders, but you stopped the leak.
- Hand tools made from these steels include open-end wrenches, Stillson wrenches, hammers, mauls, pliers and screw drivers and cutting tools, such as hatchets, axes, mower knives and band knives.
early 20th century: named after Daniel C. Stillson (1830–99), its American inventor.
Más definiciones de StillsonDefinición de Stillson en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.