- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Royal Shakespeare Company's first New Work Festival is being launched next week when Stratfordians will be given the chance to air their own pieces alongside the professionals.
- Nothing is heard of her until May 1606, when she was one of 21 Stratfordians reported to the ecclesiastical court for refusing to take Holy Communion at Easter.
- There is a high level of contention between the two factions - the Stratfordians and the Oxfordians.
Más definiciones de Stratford-upon-AvonDefinición de Stratford-upon-Avon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.