- A mountainous state of SE Austria; capital, Graz. German name Steiermark.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The site also sells savouries such as Styrian pumpkin-seed oil, ajvar, which is a spicy Serbian red-pepper spread, and elderberry blossom or Earl Grey jelly.
- As a result the school was closed down, and the family deported to the Styrian capital of Graz.
- The Weinviertel is one of the driest wine regions in Europe, while rain in the much wetter Styrian climate tends to fall mainly in summer.