sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A member of a West African people of NW Sierra Leone and the southern coast of Guinea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over the next two centuries, the Susu gained control of the coast by building a series of small states based on clan and town affiliation.
- The third largest group, the Susu, are concentrated in the west and along the coast in the areas around Conakry.
- This small country includes the homelands of 20 African peoples, including the Mende, Lokko, Temne, Limba, Susu, Yalunka, Sherbro, Bullom, Krim, Koranko, Kono, Vai, Kissi, Gola, and Fula, the latter having the largest numbers.
- 2The language of the Susu, which belongs to the Mande group and has about 700,000 speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In these days, it was typical to see even obscure languages like Vai and Susu and Kpelle treated as sources for this word or that feature.
- In Conakry, Susu is most commonly spoken on the streets and in the marketplaces, although in certain sectors Peul is more common.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Susu or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Susu ethnic group accounts for 20 percent of the population; the Peul, 34 percent; and the Maninka, 33 percent.
the name in Susu.
Más definiciones de SusuDefinición de Susu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.