- Relating to Switzerland or its people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Raised in Pennsylvania, he spent the summers in Switzerland with his Swiss architect father.
- In 2001 Switzerland imported Bulgarian goods worth some 60 million Swiss francs.
- Each household has its own favourite recipe, some containing Swiss cheeses that you're unlikely to see outside Switzerland.
sustantivo (plural igual)Volver al principio
- A native or inhabitant of Switzerland, or a person of Swiss descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The missing are thought to include a Briton, a Swiss, a German, five Thais, two Americans, two Australians and three others.
- The firm was established four years ago by a multi-ethnic trio - a Swiss, a Dane and a Thai.
- A painting may not resonate with a Maori as with a German; a song in Chinese means nothing to a Swiss.
early 16th century: from French Suisse, from Middle High German Swīz 'Switzerland'.
Más definiciones de SwissDefinición de Swiss en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.