Definición de T-bone en inglés:
sustantivo(also T-bone steak)
A large choice piece of loin steak containing a T-shaped bone.
- Most cuisines have examples of this, for instance, the American T-bone steak, the French escalope, the Middle Eastern kebab, and the thin slices cut for stir-frying in Chinese cookery.
- Main courses are next with sautéed mussels, chicken breast, pork steaks, T-bones, sea-bass and veal escallops, with everything cooked in a variety of aromatic Italian herbs and spices, and of course, lots of garlic.
- Careful Kitty's Cafe, the coffee shop at the El Cortez, serves a T-bone steak or prime rib dinner for $5.95 from midnight to 7 a.m. every day.
verbo[with object] North American informal Volver al principio
Crash head-on into the side of (another vehicle): I put the train’s emergency brakes on but the engine T-boned the truck
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The charges date back to Sept. 16, 2002 when Ng's squad car was T-boned by a speeding 2003 Honda Civic at the intersection of Williams and No. 3 Road.
- I was getting 100 km using just a litre of petrol when I T-boned a bus.
- He failed to stop at the stop street and T-boned a car travelling down Maitland Road.
Definición de T-bone en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan