- A T-shaped offensive formation of players.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the late '40s and '50s, many of the quarterbacks had been single-wing tailbacks in college because the T-formation was rarely used.
- If the inventor of the T-formation in football had been able to copyright it, the sport might have come to an end instead of prospering.
- He spends more pages on the development and role of the West Coast offense than on the development of the T-formation, yet the T-formation was what pushed the NFL into the 20th century.
Más definiciones de T-formationDefinición de T-formation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.