(also tee shirt)
A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stripes are striking out on the style front too, on T-shirts, cotton shirts and shorts too.
- She quickly changed her jeans and exchanged her tee shirt for a bulky sweatshirt.
- He wore white slip-on shoes, brown jeans, a blue T-shirt and a yellow sports jacket.
T-shirted (also tee-shirted)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tee-shirted young men in tight-fitting jeans roamed about with solemn, unsmiling expressions.
- Unlike the '60s of tie-dyed, T-shirted hippies caterwauling folk songs of peace, the year 1964 was closer in spirit to the '50s than the tumult usually associated with the stereotypical '60s.
- Following a T-shirted bouncer through the sold-out crowd of about 450, Mr. Bell hopped onto the stage.
Definición de T-shirt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.