- 1A hymn beginning Te Deum laudamus, ‘We praise Thee, O God’, sung at matins or on special occasions such as a thanksgiving.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To mark the occasion a Te Deum was sung by the Pope.
- The comparison of the Te Deum and the Apostles Creed is a creative piece and the part on the final collects is fully developed and contains a wealth of information.
- Then the Vicar-General and some of the Franciscan fathers came ashore carrying two crosses in procession and singing the Te Deum.
- 1.1An expression of thanksgiving or exultation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1836, the Bishop of Montreal ordered the Te Deum be proclaimed in the churches for the new queen, Victoria.
- Was his childlilke sensibility shocked too often by the Te Deum which, with great ringing of bells, regularly called the populace to celebrate the Corsican ogre's latest victory?
- Henry II of France, meanwhile, exulted with Te Deum and bonfires, and the marriage of Mary Stuart to the Dauphin, the perilous consequence of the aggression of Henry VIII and Protector Somerset, was expedited.
Más definiciones de Te DeumDefinición de Te Deum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.