- (In the Jewish calendar) the fourth month of the civil and tenth of the religious year, usually coinciding with parts of December and January.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Tenth of Tevet commemorates the day when Nebuchadnezzar laid siege to Jerusalem.
- On the Tenth of Tevet, 2,500 years ago, Nebuchadnezzar began his siege of Jerusalem.
- The Rabbi relates the following story: On the fast day of the Tenth of Tevet during the height of World War II, Rabbi Aharon took a well-known activist on a train trip to Washington.
from Hebrew ṭēḇēṯ.
Más definiciones de TebetDefinición de Tebet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.