Definición de Teflon en inglés:
1A tough synthetic resin made by polymerizing tetrafluoroethylene, chiefly used to coat non-stick cooking utensils and to make seals and bearings. Also called polytetrafluoroethylene.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both feature 10-ounce cotton canvas with a water-repellant Teflon coating and 100 percent polyester blaze overlay.
- A mix of trendy and traditional styles is available and the entire range is made from machine washable, minimum-iron fabrics with many featuring tough Teflon coating.
- The Teflon coats the threads but doesn't block the pores or gaps between threads.
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting someone whose reputation remains undamaged in spite of scandal or misjudgement: acquittal earned him the nickname ‘the Teflon Don’
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's a Teflon man but then nobody ever said Teflon men didn't get the job done.
- He was the man of steel, Teflon man, untouchable and unbeatable.
- He was rightly known as the Teflon president: because he made people feel good, they willingly ignored the scandals of his administration.
Palabras que riman con Teflondecathlon • Dralon • Simplon
Definición de Teflon en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda