sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- 1A cellulosic fibre obtained from wood pulp using recyclable solvents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tencel is touted as more environment-friendly.
- Tencel is a pure cellulosic fibre though it is man-made.
- This dissolves fabrics made of cellulose fibers, such as cotton, linen, rayon and Tencel ®.
- 1.1A fabric made from Tencel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using designer fabrics such as Tencel, Stretch Silk and the commonplace denim, the students brought a fresh new look to contemporary design.
- Lew also said yarn-dyed Tencel fabrics in large plaids were being picked up for both men's and women's wear.
- Whether designers or consumers, comfort is the most important factor and Tencel fabrics can meet this demand.
1960s (proprietary name of various yarns and fabrics): an invented word.
Más definiciones de TencelDefinición de Tencel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.