Definición de Teuton en inglés:
1A member of a people who lived in Jutland in the 4th century bc and fought the Romans in France in the 2nd century bc.
- Invaded by Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Normans, Teutons and Spaniards, Sicily is different in culture and appearance from the rest of Italy.
- These same people, Basham states, also went westwards, ‘to become the ancestors of the Greeks, Latins, Celts and Teutons.’
- Roman scribe Tacitus writes: ‘To drink, the Teutons have a horrible brew fermented from barley or wheat, a brew which is very far removed our excellent wines.’
1.1often derogatory A German.
- Elsewhere, the lads flex their dub muscle: ‘Tusovska Dub Version’ and ‘Sevastopol Version’ are both driven by Micha Acher's prowling basswork, suggesting that, when they want to, these wily Teutons can lay down the funk.
- The Teuton with the trillion-watt smile accepted.
- Consistent with his generous heart, the talented Teuton is quick to credit others with his improvements.
Definición de Teuton en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan