- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lack of strong leadership in Thessaly and the protracted Third Sacred War against the Phocians permitted Philip to move south; he had himself elected leader of the Thessalians, and so gained command of their powerful cavalry.
- Although no decisive action can be attributed to either Macedonians or Thessalians in the fifth century, the potential importance of these areas was recognized in the eagerness of Athens to enlist them as allies.
- In Thessaly, again, the original revolt of the slaves occurred because the Thessalians were still at war with the neighbouring Achaeans, Perrhaebians and Magnesians.
Pronunciación: /θɛˈseɪlɪən/adjetivo & sustantivo
Más definiciones de ThessalyDefinición de Thessaly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.