- An animal of a breed of small white, brown, or black dog with a silky coat of medium length.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apparently the correct definition of his mongrelism is that he is a retriever and Tibetan spaniel cross.
- Especially popular in monasteries, the Tibetan spaniel was prized for its loyalty and usefulness.
- The loyal and affectionate Tibetan Spaniel thrives on human companionship, forming a strong bond with their owners and family.
Más definiciones de Tibetan spanielDefinición de Tibetan spaniel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.