Definición de Tiv en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Tivs)
1A member of a people of SE Nigeria.
- The military intervention is being carried out in the name of restoring peace in the face of inter-tribal clashes between members of the Hausa-Fulani and Tivs.
- They had been sent to quell violence between two local tribes, the Tivs and Jukuns, and the army blames Tiv militias for their deaths.
- He noted a similar combination of mental processes among the Tiv.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Tiv or their language.
- Another example, probably by the same hand, was published recently with a Benue Valley / Tiv attribution.
- The massacres sparked violent outbreaks in the Benue state capital, Makurdi, where angry Tiv students from two universities rampaged through the streets Wednesday, armed with sticks, knives and iron bars.
- Unconfirmed reports suggest that Tiv militias are carrying out massacres.
the name in Tiv.
Definición de Tiv en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan