sustantivo[mass noun] ( • trademark in the US)
- A technique for detaching oneself from anxiety and promoting harmony and self-realization by meditation, repetition of a mantra, and other yogic practices, promulgated by an international organization founded by the Indian guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (circa 1911–2008).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was then that the Beatles discovered Mahesh Yogi and Transcendental Meditation.
- The man holding these innovative brand of press meets is none other than the founder of Transcendental Meditation, Maharshi Mahesh Yogi.
- I was also much influenced by Indian meditation practices, starting with Transcendental Meditation around 1970, and various other forms of meditation and yoga over the years.
Más definiciones de Transcendental MeditationDefinición de Transcendental Meditation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.