Definición de Trotskyism en inglés:
The political or economic principles of Leon Trotsky, especially the theory that socialism should be established throughout the world by continuing revolution. Trotskyism has generally included elements of anarchism and syndicalism, but the term has come to be used indiscriminately to describe a great many forms of radical socialism.
- The film gives no indication of his attitude toward Bolshevism, Stalinism, Trotskyism or any other political tendency in the twentieth century.
- On every continent the process of realignment and recomposition of socialist forces that is taking place involves parties and movements of extremely diverse origins, including Trotskyism, Maoism, Stalinism and Guevarism.
- At the same time, it slanders Trotskyism, the only socialist and internationalist tendency that advances a perspective for the independent mobilisation of the working class against imperialist war.
Trotskyist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- The political perspectives of activists in the network varies from left-wing social democrats, socialists, greens, communists, Trotskyists, anarchists and non-aligned.
- This internationalist outlook and practice is the essential foundation of the Trotskyist movement and of Marxism itself.
- It seemed to me that using the popular and the accessible to get across the Leninist or Trotskyist message was something to aim for.
Trotskyite sustantivo& adjetivo ( derogatory )
- Example sentences
- Their parents, many of them at least, were either pink or red, that is, many of them were communists, socialists, Trotskyites, feminists, pacifists or just plain liberals.
- Many of the ship's crew members were socialists - some were Trotskyites and Stalinists - and they introduced him to a leftist ideological culture.
- It is true that the Workers' Party has always been on the Left, gathering Trotskyites to mild social democrats.
Definición de Trotskyism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary