sustantivo (plural igual or Tuaregs)
- A member of a Berber people of the western and central Sahara, living mainly in Algeria, Mali, Niger, and western Libya, traditionally as nomadic pastoralists.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For centuries the nomadic Tuaregs of the Sahara, warned off by legends of diabolical fumes and flames, have avoided camping in the dry lake beds around Timbuktu, Mall.
- Brutal raids against Tuaregs in Mali and Niger led many to abandon their countries and flee north to Algeria and Libya.
- The Tuaregs occupied parts of Niger in the 11th century AD and their kingdom of Agadès grew during the 15th century.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Tuareg.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our analyses helped to establish the earliest possible date of manufacture and to identify the increasingly diverse trade network that enabled Tuareg craftsmen to use new materials in traditional ways.
- There ethnicity was reinforced by later migrations between 800-1200 AD when the Air mountains may have fallen into the possession of new Tuareg tribes.
- Accompanied by simple instruments and hand clapping, beautiful, austere melodies and vocals offer a rare glimpse into the ancient traditions of this vital group of Tuareg women.
the name in Berber.
Más definiciones de TuaregDefinición de Tuareg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.