Definición de Tuareg en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Tuaregs)
A member of a Berber people of the western and central Sahara, living mainly in Algeria, Mali, Niger, and western Libya, traditionally as nomadic pastoralists.
- For centuries the nomadic Tuaregs of the Sahara, warned off by legends of diabolical fumes and flames, have avoided camping in the dry lake beds around Timbuktu, Mall.
- Brutal raids against Tuaregs in Mali and Niger led many to abandon their countries and flee north to Algeria and Libya.
- The Tuaregs occupied parts of Niger in the 11th century AD and their kingdom of Agadès grew during the 15th century.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Tuareg.
- Our analyses helped to establish the earliest possible date of manufacture and to identify the increasingly diverse trade network that enabled Tuareg craftsmen to use new materials in traditional ways.
- There ethnicity was reinforced by later migrations between 800-1200 AD when the Air mountains may have fallen into the possession of new Tuareg tribes.
- Accompanied by simple instruments and hand clapping, beautiful, austere melodies and vocals offer a rare glimpse into the ancient traditions of this vital group of Tuareg women.
the name in Berber.
Definición de Tuareg en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan