Definición de Turk en inglés:
1A native or inhabitant of Turkey, or a person of Turkish descent.
- The Turks, the Turkish government will strongly oppose that.
- Turkey and Turks have an historical responsibility for region and us.
- The shared part of the Armenian diet is the Mediterranean foods widely familiar among Arabs, Turks, Greeks.
2 historical A member of any of the ancient central Asian peoples who spoke Turkic languages, including the Seljuks and Ottomans.
- The history of rise and decay repeated itself after the Osmanli Turks appeared on the scene.
- The Field of Blackbirds marked the spot where Serbs and Ottoman Turks had fought themselves to a bloody standstill in the 14th century.
- In 1526, a young Hungarian king fell in a battle with the Ottoman Turks.
Definición de Turk en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan