Definición de Turk en inglés:
1A native or inhabitant of Turkey, or a person of Turkish descent.
- The Turks, the Turkish government will strongly oppose that.
- Turkey and Turks have an historical responsibility for region and us.
- The shared part of the Armenian diet is the Mediterranean foods widely familiar among Arabs, Turks, Greeks.
2 historical A member of any of the ancient central Asian peoples who spoke Turkic languages, including the Seljuks and Ottomans.
- The history of rise and decay repeated itself after the Osmanli Turks appeared on the scene.
- The Field of Blackbirds marked the spot where Serbs and Ottoman Turks had fought themselves to a bloody standstill in the 14th century.
- In 1526, a young Hungarian king fell in a battle with the Ottoman Turks.
Definición de Turk en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan