- 1A scarlet textile dye obtained from madder or alizarin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was mined in ancient Greece and then sold to the Turks who used it to make a beautiful red dye known as Turkey red.
- They sent their fabric to Turkey red specialists to be dyed.
- 1.1Cotton cloth dyed with Turkey red, popular in the 19th century.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The diagonal chain effect is produced by squares of Turkey red fabric, which, unusually, are of a monochrome printed design.
Más definiciones de Turkey redDefinición de Turkey red en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.