Definición de Turkmen en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Turkmens)
1A member of a group of Turkic peoples inhabiting the region east of the Caspian Sea and south of the Aral Sea, now comprising Turkmenistan and parts of Iran and Afghanistan.
- He cited the rights of the Kurds, Turkmens and women.
- That plan is bitterly opposed by Turkmens.
- The Turkmens are perhaps closest to the modern Turks of today.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Turkmen, their language, or the region which they inhabit.
- The Turkmen language used in Turkmenistan borrows many words from Russian.
- The demonstration coincided with a general strike by the city's approximately 300,000 Turkmen residents.
- When a 670-lb meteorite landed in Turkmenistan in 1999, Turkmen scientists named it after Turkmenbashi.
Definición de Turkmen en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan