sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A genetic defect in which affected women have only one X chromosome, causing developmental abnormalities and infertility.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The commonest genetic abnormality is Turner's syndrome.
- Because of my personal experience I feel strongly that if patients are diagnosed as having Turner's syndrome or indeed any genetic condition, they should be referred for genetic counselling.
- Infants with chest abnormalities may need to be evaluated for Poland's syndrome or Turner's syndrome.
named after Henry Hubert Turner (1892–1970), the American physician who described it.
Más definiciones de Turner's syndromeDefinición de Turner's syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.