sustantivo (plural igual, Twas, or Batwa /ˈbatwɑː/)
- A member of a Pygmy people inhabiting parts of Burundi, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (Zaire).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Maori of New Zealand, the Inuit of Canada, the Twa of Rwanda, Han ethnics from China and Tibetan exiles - all these and more sent representatives and concerns to the World Conference.
- It is believed that the Twa were the first people to inhabit the area.
- The Hutu have much in common with the other peoples of these countries, the Tutsi and the Twa.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Twa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In May 2000, the Rwandan National Ballet toured the United States with Hutu, Tutsi, and Twa performers in a display of national unity.
- Similar designs are painted on large cooking pots made by Twa potters.
- The Twa people are skilled in making pottery for their own use and for the tourist market.
a local word meaning 'foreigner, outsider'.
Más definiciones de TwaDefinición de Twa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.