- Keen or frequent users of the social media website Twitter: no celebrity member of the Twitterati seems to have caused as much of a splash as has Stephen FryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who use the short-message social networking service, the Twitterati, tend to get frustrated quickly by campaigns that they consider are merely pushing out PR messages, without any indication that there's a real human being behind the account.
- APB out to the twitterati.
- But it's intriguing to think that they may reflect the Twitterati's assessment of who is more likely to win the election: after all, who'd want to be seen talking to the eventual loser?
Más definiciones de TwitteratiDefinición de Twitterati en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.