(also USB stick)
- A small external flash drive that can be used with any computer that has a USB port.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Installation and operation is extremely simple, and other than perhaps having to install a software driver, the use of a USB flash drive is a matter of having an available USB port on your computer.
- It can prevent someone copying files into an email, or to a USB flash drive.
- You will have to supply your own USB flash drive.
Más definiciones de USB flash driveDefinición de USB flash drive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.