sustantivo[mass noun, usually as modifier]
- A system of medicine practised in parts of India, thought to be derived via medieval Muslim physicians from Byzantine Greece.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many ‘Thangals’ and ‘Beevis’ of Malappuram and other Malabar districts illegally practice the Ayurveda and Unani systems of medicine.
- Ayurveda and Siddha originated in India more than 3000 years ago, while Unani medicine was brought into the country by Arabs in the 14th century.
- There are also Ayurvedic and Unani doctors, and quacks, which add to the list, charging between Rs 100 and Rs 1000.
from Arabic Yūnāni 'Greek'.
Más definiciones de UnaniDefinición de Unani en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.