sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- An international encoding standard for use with different languages and scripts, by which each letter, digit, or symbol is assigned a unique numeric value that applies across different platforms and programs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As there are two bytes for every letter, we assume we are dealing with a multibyte representation of text, most likely a Unicode encoding.
- Gentium is a Unicode typeface that contains Roman, Greek and Cyrillic characters, including many characters seldom seen in even the most ambitious typefaces.
- This is admirable, but it is nearly impossible to filter a Unicode character stream to decide what is ‘safe ‘in some application and what is not.
Más definiciones de UnicodeDefinición de Unicode en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.