- 1Relating to or denoting a family of languages spoken from northern Scandinavia to western Siberia, comprising the Finno-Ugric and Samoyedic groups.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast, the Saami, Finns, and Estonians speak languages belonging to the Uralic family, otherwise spoken across a broad region of northern Asia.
- Nenets is part of the Samoyedic group of Uralic languages and has two main dialects: Forest and Tundra.
- Their spoken language, Korean, is a Uralic language with similarities to Japanese, Mongolian, Hungarian, and Finnish.
- 2Relating to the Ural Mountains or the surrounding areas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But clearly linguistically they are linked to the other Uralic peoples.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Uralic languages collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The evidence for Indo-European, Uralic, Austronesian and so on is overwhelming, and there is no reason not to go deeper.
- A number of researchers in the field of Finnish, Uralic and general linguistics (author of this included) published a letter to Helsingin Sanomat, the main Finnish daily newspaper, protesting this nomination.
Más definiciones de UralicDefinición de Uralic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.