Definición de Uto-Aztecan en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a language family of Central America and western North America including Nahuatl (the language of the Aztecs), Shoshone, and Paiute.
- The three main Paiute groups spoke mutually unintelligible languages of the Numic branch of the Uto-Aztecan language family.
- As a result, they have been lumped together under a classification the Spaniards referred to as Cahita, which is closely linked to the Uto-Aztecan language.
- The Uto-Aztecan language Huichol, for example, deploys different sets of switch-reference markers to encode different tenses.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
The Uto-Aztecan language family.
- Uto-Aztecan is one of the largest language families of North and Central America in terms of population, linguistic diversity and geographic distribution.
- The party exchanges gifts with the local inhabitants, who speak Uto-Aztecan, and leaves the next morning.
- Most Hopi speak Uto-Aztecan.
Definición de Uto-Aztecan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan