- A diagram representing mathematical or logical sets pictorially as circles or closed curves within an enclosing rectangle (the universal set), common elements of the sets being represented by intersections of the circles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, in proofs about sets, Venn diagrams provided a useful part of a concept image in some cases.
- Create a Venn diagram mapping the common links and differences between the two genres.
- As Gerald Corbett pointed to flow charts and Venn diagrams, he uttered one word which sent the Prime Minister's temper soaring.
early 20th century: named after John Venn (1834–1923), English logician.
Más definiciones de Venn diagramDefinición de Venn diagram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.