Definición de Victoria lily en inglés:
A tropical South American water lily which has gigantic floating leaves with raised sides.
- Genus Victoria, family Nymphaeaceae: two species
- Matt has also been tremendously successful in growing the Victoria lilies here in Western New York.
- There are also two species of Victoria lilies and various crosses of those that can be kept in larger ponds.
- The Queen of Water Lilies, the magnificent Victoria lily, is very particular in her needs.
Definición de Victoria lily en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan