- (In the Vietnam War) the US policy of withdrawing its troops and transferring the responsibility and direction of the war effort to the government of South Vietnam.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He pursued a policy called ‘Vietnamisation’ whereby the South Vietnamese would be assisted in material matters by the Americans but the fighting would be done by the South Vietnamese Army.
- It's just like when US president Nixon's ‘Vietnamisation’ programme tried to create a South Vietnamese army.
- In November of 1969, he announced a new policy called Vietnamization.
Más definiciones de VietnamizationDefinición de Vietnamization en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.