2.1 (a Virgo) (plural Virgos) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Virgo.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most people know whether they are a Virgo, or a Taurus, or whatever.
- You say that you do not * feel * like a Virgo, although your Sun is in Virgo.
- In their day to day lives, many Virgos are quite quiet and submissive - despite, or perhaps because of this, a Virgo in the bedroom is often keen to be in control.
- sense 2.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How many Virgoans does it take to change a light bulb?
- When it came to paying for the goods, the salesman trotted out his pitch for an extended warranty and, being a cautious Virgoan, I took it.
- Yet suspicion of other people's culinary rectitude, along with the practicality of an earth sign, helps make well-adjusted Virgoans splendid cooks.
Pronunciación: /ˈvəːɡəʊən/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de Virgo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.