Definición de Virgo en inglés:
2.1 (a Virgo) (plural Virgos) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Virgo.
- Most people know whether they are a Virgo, or a Taurus, or whatever.
- You say that you do not * feel * like a Virgo, although your Sun is in Virgo.
- In their day to day lives, many Virgos are quite quiet and submissive - despite, or perhaps because of this, a Virgo in the bedroom is often keen to be in control.
- sense 2.Example sentences
- How many Virgoans does it take to change a light bulb?
- When it came to paying for the goods, the salesman trotted out his pitch for an extended warranty and, being a cautious Virgoan, I took it.
- Yet suspicion of other people's culinary rectitude, along with the practicality of an earth sign, helps make well-adjusted Virgoans splendid cooks.
Pronunciación: /ˈvəːɡəʊən/sustantivo& adjetivo
Words that rhyme with Virgoergo
Definición de Virgo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan