- A member of the indigenous population of Romania and Moldova, claiming descent from the inhabitants of the Roman province of Dacia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here, living side by side, are Turks, Greeks, Gypsies, Albanians, Jews, Vlachs, Serbs, as well as the Macedonians who form the greater part of the population.
- Turks, Slavs, Albanians, Greeks, Vlachs, Jews, and Roma often lived together in multiethnic communities.
- The majority of the country's population of 3,360,000 consists of Albanians in addition to assorted minorities: Greeks, Bulgarians, Gypsies, Macedonians, Serbs, Jews, and Vlachs.
Más definiciones de VlachDefinición de Vlach en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.