( 1813–83), German composer; full name Wilhelm Richard Wagner. He developed an operatic genre which he called music drama, synthesizing music, drama, verse, legend, and spectacle. Notable works: The Flying Dutchman (opera, 1841), Der Ring des Nibelungen (a cycle of four operas, 1847–74), Tristan and Isolde (music drama, 1859), and the Siegfried Idyll (1870).
Wagnerian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One would be hard-pressed to guess that the man singing here is a famous Wagnerian heldentenor.
- He is also the company vocal coach, and a Wagnerian singer himself.
- Soon afterward the Wagnerian music drama assumed this role and status, and became the New German rallying point.
Definición de Wagner, Richard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.