based on a variant of Vlach.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In trade and crafts, the Jews found themselves in competition with many other communities in the Balkans, including Greeks, Armenians, Bulgarians, Serbs, Wallachians and Turks.
- The dreaded 15th-century Wallachian ruler had a nasty predilection for punishing disobedient subjects by impaling them on huge spikes, then setting them in the ground tomato plants.
- Integrated life during the long era of Ottoman domination have helped to shape Wallachian cookery in the Balkan mould.
Definición de Wallachia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.