- A feeling of melancholy and world-weariness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Herzog's use of non-actors in lead roles guarantees the film's compass is always skewed, and his Weltschmerz, his weariness at the world and its ongoing historical delirium, illuminates each frame.
- It has no social or political significance whatsoever, and is certainly not a moment of Weltschmerz or angst.
- Kancheli's fondness for slow tempos, spare textures, dramatic contrasts in dynamics, and overall Weltschmerz are just as apparent on this new CD as they were on its predecessors.
German, from Welt 'world' + Schmerz 'pain'.
Más definiciones de WeltschmerzDefinición de Weltschmerz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.