Definición de Wicca en inglés:
The religious cult of modern witchcraft, especially an initiatory tradition founded in England in the mid 20th century and claiming its origins in pre-Christian pagan religions: a guild for those interested in paganism, Wicca, and folklore
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Adherents of Wicca, a pagan religion, worship nature and focus on positive energy.
- There are so many out there, Jewish, Moslem, Russian Orthodox, Wicca - a religion for all seasons.
- I really don't think there is a more feared and hated religion than Paganism or Wicca.
representing Old English wicca 'witch'.
Wiccan adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- It seems to me that there's a great deal of borrowing from paganism and Wiccan cultures.
- I learned later that a couple of Wiccan groups and a Shamanic Drum circle use the same area for activities on the weekends.
- Secondly, unlike some cultures with powerful goddesses in their pantheons, Wiccans espouse norms of gender equality.
Definición de Wicca en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan