- A person who contributes to the collaboratively written online encyclopedia Wikipedia, especially on a regular basis: to committed Wikipedians, the site is the embodiment of an ideology of free information for allMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hundreds of "Wikipedians" who have contributed obviously believe it will become an unmatched resource.
- Wikipedians, as they call themselves, have removed or restricted information in the past.
- The Wikipedians, as they like to be called, point out that the whole process is self-correcting.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the collaboratively written online encyclopedia Wikipedia: Wikipedian idealsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These topics are only a sample of the Wikipedian breadth of McCaig's new novel.
- Mitchell displays an astonishing grasp of Wikipedian philosophy and ethics.
- A principled and unflinching response from the Wikipedian community followed.
Más definiciones de WikipedianDefinición de Wikipedian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.