sustantivoBiology & Medicine
- A rat of a strain developed for laboratory purposes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The subjects were 16 male hooded Wistar rats supplied by the Laboratory Animal Services Branch of the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- All experiments were conducted on male Wistar rats in accordance with regulations of the French Ministry of Agriculture.
- Albino Wistar rats fed on standard chow diet were obtained from the Animal House, College of Medicine, King Faisal University and used for the study.
1930s: named after the Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology, Philadelphia, US.
Más definiciones de Wistar ratDefinición de Wistar rat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.