sustantivo (plural igual or Azande /aˈzandi/)
- 1A member of a central African people of mixed ethnic origin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Africa when the Azande prepare to fight they sit and wait for most of the day to pass.
- These people were Azande, a tribal group scattered across central Africa in the Congo, the Sudan, and the Central African Republic.
- Who's to say I'm wrong if I don't find modern physics very satisfying and would prefer the spiritual beliefs of the Azande?
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Zande or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Simbas, however, had killed Faustino's brother, who was a paramount leader of the Azande tribe.
the name in Zande.
Más definiciones de ZandeDefinición de Zande en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.